We had a blast at the work party earlier this month! We decided to be a little late and wait for daddy but I'm so glad he was there. Lexi got to experience it all, there was just so much stuff I felt like we rushed somewhat trying to get it all in. I just know I couldn't have given Lexi the same daddy experience in the bounce houses, rock climbing, etc... we did everything from caricatures (I was a little surprised by it...), face painting, Photo Booth (I looked tired and ragged, it was fitting) to cold stone ice-cream & rock climbing. She even got a balloon at the last minute and instead of 1 sword, he gave her a bundle. She is THREE so loves everything in the moment and is for whatever reason crying when we leave. Too much fun? Perhaps so.
Alexis Jane Smith 04.27.13 - 5:16PM 8lbs 15oz - 22.5 inches brown hair, undetermined (blue) eyes NB clothes are too tight You hate diaper changes You love being swaddled You are a piranha for food Your skin is perfect You sleep better with noises You came out sucking on your fingers But luckily you're not a scratcher Basically, we think you're perfect. First day at home photo Dear Lexi, We couldn't handle holding you inside my stomach for another minute. We made an appointment when the contractions never came. Things were changing, but you were still 7 days late. Maybe we were eager parents, but now that we have you in our arms, we understand why, really understand. You're amazing . By the time we showed up at your 6 AM hospital appointment to be induced, I was already 3.5 cm dilated & 90% effaced & having mild contractions. So mild I thought I might have had high pain tolerance because I didn't feel th...





Comments
Post a Comment