We went a year ago around this time, and decided to head back for round 2. I thought I could handle it alone, but I am pregnant and they get X-rays again apparently. So since I couldn't stay in the room, that was dramatic. I was on the phone with Mr Smith because we had new insurance, yet I didn't have any info and needed his social. So Lexi crying and Mr Smith telling me he thought it was a waste of time any way REALLY helped this stressed out mama. Lexi got up and walked out. We went back in and a lovely technician came in and started talking 2-year old language. They distracted her and got her back in the chair. All is well that ended well. Until the dentist comes by to say she has signs of decay in her front teeth (which can go away on it's own with care) as well as missing permanent teeth (if adolescence wasn't difficult enough). She left with a fancy toothbrush & a balloon flower. It's done. Mr Smith will still probably feed her juice & candy and we'll fight about it until I die.
Alexis Jane Smith 04.27.13 - 5:16PM 8lbs 15oz - 22.5 inches brown hair, undetermined (blue) eyes NB clothes are too tight You hate diaper changes You love being swaddled You are a piranha for food Your skin is perfect You sleep better with noises You came out sucking on your fingers But luckily you're not a scratcher Basically, we think you're perfect. First day at home photo Dear Lexi, We couldn't handle holding you inside my stomach for another minute. We made an appointment when the contractions never came. Things were changing, but you were still 7 days late. Maybe we were eager parents, but now that we have you in our arms, we understand why, really understand. You're amazing . By the time we showed up at your 6 AM hospital appointment to be induced, I was already 3.5 cm dilated & 90% effaced & having mild contractions. So mild I thought I might have had high pain tolerance because I didn't feel th...

Comments
Post a Comment