Skip to main content

Flutterbug Junior

So basically all you need is a bunch of republican friends who post on facebook and my views are now shared. While watching, I couldn't help myself check my newsfeed to see if anyone else was in such disbelief; I was so glad to hear, my friends were.

I'm still shocked that the news gave him credit. I just like the guy who is there to get the job done and not make a mockery or charm his way through to votes. Politics is killing America. People determined to build trust and respect, to get things done and care about how their actions affect others . . . that's the person I want to see and vote for.

There is no reason to be rude. Witty? Yes. Clever? Yes. Rude? No thank you. My kids will have enough of those examples to go around. 

Welp, it's again Friday. The 12th week went by pretty quickly. 
That's a first. 

You want to know what we did two days ago? I came home from work, and at 6 o'clock I took a nap with Mr Smith and didn't wake up till he woke me up at 9:30. I was mad that we missed dinner, but I kept laying there until it was midnight and he came back in. I got up, ate cereal, checked my email, and then went back to bed. Who-am-I-really.


I want to throw-up. I feel like this constantly. I feel like that would make me feel so much better. But I won't because I really can't. My body just taunts me.

Thanks, baby. Love you too. 

It may be in my head, but sometimes I feel my baby fluttering. It's ever so faint.
I like to think it's my baby and not gas any way. 
I need these little joys to keep me going.

Comments

  1. I swear I felt those little flutters at 12 weeks too. It's not in your head :) Hopefully those sweet flutters make the sickness a little more bearable. I'm sorry you don't feel good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're patiently waiting

Picture Mr Smith putting together the pack-n-play. He was so cute. Mostly when he had to read the directions. Do we have a child? Don't ask such silly questions. Hopefully it won't collect too much dust in 5.5 months. We're ready now . . . (but not really) It has a changing thing and a removable bassinet that vibrates.  I'm okay with not needing a changing table.  It will probably mean we won't get a crib for awhile too.  Next we need to hear from our baby/exercise friends a good car seat & jogging stroller (maybe ones that work together)... Any favorites? Then a blanket . . . Then a breast pump . . . Then a diaper bag. . .  Then lots of diapers, toys & cute clothes.  And even a mobile.  Then they get older and there's even more things. Mr Smith is just so thrilled. I'd love to hear about any products that you recommend/absolutely love having. Here is one thing you can do to annoy Mr Smith: go ...

Our Baby Story - Alexis

Alexis Jane Smith 04.27.13 - 5:16PM 8lbs 15oz - 22.5 inches brown hair, undetermined (blue) eyes NB clothes are too tight You hate diaper changes You love being swaddled You are a piranha for food Your skin is perfect You sleep better with noises You came out sucking on your fingers But luckily you're not a scratcher Basically, we think you're perfect. First day at home photo Dear Lexi,  We couldn't handle holding you inside my stomach for another minute. We made an appointment when the contractions never came. Things were changing, but you were still 7 days late. Maybe we were eager parents, but now that we have you in our arms, we understand why, really understand. You're amazing . By the time we showed up at your 6 AM hospital appointment to be induced, I was already 3.5 cm dilated & 90% effaced & having mild contractions. So mild I thought I might have had high pain tolerance because I didn't feel th...

We Remember... All the Time We... Spent Together

My 1-1 days are shortly coming to an end with my oldest who decided to have more time with me and her youngest sibling this past year & I'll forever be grateful for that. I'm never ready for them to grow up and give most their time & attention to everyone else.  Again, we are excited for another phase & this time she gets to be the big kid coming back with more rest & confidence to wrap up her middle school years going part-time for 8th grade. Will busy work burn out still be a concern? Will "learning" in a noisy & crude environment still be a concern? Will losing more of her childhood still be a concern? Yes, yes and yes. However, she knows how to choose good friends, she knows how to work hard, and she knows she enjoys structure & peer competition coming from outside the home. I don't know if she'll push herself to participate more in sports, or find new opportunities elsewhere, but that's the blessings of this life - there are al...