Skip to main content

Airplanes

Highlights from the Air Show:

Hahahahaha
We were stared down at church the following day. Mostly Mr Smith. 
But people didn't even get to see this masterpiece:


By Monday, no one said anything to me because I just look tan, now Mr Smith still can't say the same.
Strangers made jokes. Haha. 


Here he is trying to run away from the camera


 Now back to a wonderful Saturday afternoon


Blue Team!


My personal favorite. Very scary looking.



Miss Addi aka adorable. I had to snap three pics. There is dad.


Here is mom (who made sure they were protected from the sun)


Ah yes, the close-up


And then there is us, who really didn't come prepared for this WS must-do. I feel like there is only so much that happens in WS that you really can't afford to miss any event, haha. 

Just bring your sunscreen.
Dang - I just downed a 75% full bag of Ritz crackers while writing this post.
Call me, Mrs Awesome. 

Mr Smith is doing the dishes and probably thinking about the dinner I'm not making. He is super. Totally pulling through with my slack this week. I have one amazing husband.

He just made nachos. Yes, it's all he can do when I don't do anything (which he's completely okay with) and he has allowed me to have only a couple. We think I'm having issues with lactose these days and due to stomach aches that linger longer all the time now, I'm thinking about going back to Almond Milk, but giving up cheese? It's just unbearable!

Comments

  1. I think you should rename your blog: Mr. & Mrs. Smith the story of our awesome, ordinary life with Addilyn. Just saying. I'm glad you ended up having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're patiently waiting

Picture Mr Smith putting together the pack-n-play. He was so cute. Mostly when he had to read the directions. Do we have a child? Don't ask such silly questions. Hopefully it won't collect too much dust in 5.5 months. We're ready now . . . (but not really) It has a changing thing and a removable bassinet that vibrates.  I'm okay with not needing a changing table.  It will probably mean we won't get a crib for awhile too.  Next we need to hear from our baby/exercise friends a good car seat & jogging stroller (maybe ones that work together)... Any favorites? Then a blanket . . . Then a breast pump . . . Then a diaper bag. . .  Then lots of diapers, toys & cute clothes.  And even a mobile.  Then they get older and there's even more things. Mr Smith is just so thrilled. I'd love to hear about any products that you recommend/absolutely love having. Here is one thing you can do to annoy Mr Smith: go ...

Our Baby Story - Alexis

Alexis Jane Smith 04.27.13 - 5:16PM 8lbs 15oz - 22.5 inches brown hair, undetermined (blue) eyes NB clothes are too tight You hate diaper changes You love being swaddled You are a piranha for food Your skin is perfect You sleep better with noises You came out sucking on your fingers But luckily you're not a scratcher Basically, we think you're perfect. First day at home photo Dear Lexi,  We couldn't handle holding you inside my stomach for another minute. We made an appointment when the contractions never came. Things were changing, but you were still 7 days late. Maybe we were eager parents, but now that we have you in our arms, we understand why, really understand. You're amazing . By the time we showed up at your 6 AM hospital appointment to be induced, I was already 3.5 cm dilated & 90% effaced & having mild contractions. So mild I thought I might have had high pain tolerance because I didn't feel th...

We Remember... All the Time We... Spent Together

My 1-1 days are shortly coming to an end with my oldest who decided to have more time with me and her youngest sibling this past year & I'll forever be grateful for that. I'm never ready for them to grow up and give most their time & attention to everyone else.  Again, we are excited for another phase & this time she gets to be the big kid coming back with more rest & confidence to wrap up her middle school years going part-time for 8th grade. Will busy work burn out still be a concern? Will "learning" in a noisy & crude environment still be a concern? Will losing more of her childhood still be a concern? Yes, yes and yes. However, she knows how to choose good friends, she knows how to work hard, and she knows she enjoys structure & peer competition coming from outside the home. I don't know if she'll push herself to participate more in sports, or find new opportunities elsewhere, but that's the blessings of this life - there are al...