Skip to main content

Show Me Embarassment

Well, maybe it makes me feel better that I can save others from the NC car laws. I don't know if that's a good thing or not ;)

I was going through my Kodak videos/pics and noticed how forgotten I had let some memories get. I have SO many clips on there. I've decided to post some. I am tempted to post the one of Mr Smith playing video games because his gamer face cracks me up, but I know it will be war after that. However, I am posting TWO of me that I think are ridiculous to counterbalance. It's funny watching yourself on film; it catches things you, unfortunately, don't get to see. I lick my lips a lot!

One of the MANY videos I made on my boring 3 day trip from Provo, UT to Surfside Beach, SC in the summer of 2010. I wanted to mess around with iMovie to see what that's all about. For some reason this .mov file wouldn't upload to iMovie. I used a free trial, which is why the company logo is shown there at the top.



This was also the video that brought me to meeting Mr Smith for the first time, oddly enough. You may remember that part of our story. I was dropping this video off for the other backup dancers the same night Mr Smith was picking up boxes to take back to UT for these same girls. We swapped names and the rest was history. I'll never be a backup singer again though. Don't cry. I don't even think Mr Smith has seen this.



Now here is a video of Mr Smith that he will hate me for. My favorite part (which is what I was previously getting footage of) is right when the camera zooms in.


Just for the record: We just purchased a Wii and Eric has hardly/hardly does play.
But this cracks me up every time.

Comments

  1. bahahahhaha...I honestly skipped to the video of Eric. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Baby Story - Alexis

Alexis Jane Smith 04.27.13 - 5:16PM 8lbs 15oz - 22.5 inches brown hair, undetermined (blue) eyes NB clothes are too tight You hate diaper changes You love being swaddled You are a piranha for food Your skin is perfect You sleep better with noises You came out sucking on your fingers But luckily you're not a scratcher Basically, we think you're perfect. First day at home photo Dear Lexi,  We couldn't handle holding you inside my stomach for another minute. We made an appointment when the contractions never came. Things were changing, but you were still 7 days late. Maybe we were eager parents, but now that we have you in our arms, we understand why, really understand. You're amazing . By the time we showed up at your 6 AM hospital appointment to be induced, I was already 3.5 cm dilated & 90% effaced & having mild contractions. So mild I thought I might have had high pain tolerance because I didn't feel th...

We're patiently waiting

Picture Mr Smith putting together the pack-n-play. He was so cute. Mostly when he had to read the directions. Do we have a child? Don't ask such silly questions. Hopefully it won't collect too much dust in 5.5 months. We're ready now . . . (but not really) It has a changing thing and a removable bassinet that vibrates.  I'm okay with not needing a changing table.  It will probably mean we won't get a crib for awhile too.  Next we need to hear from our baby/exercise friends a good car seat & jogging stroller (maybe ones that work together)... Any favorites? Then a blanket . . . Then a breast pump . . . Then a diaper bag. . .  Then lots of diapers, toys & cute clothes.  And even a mobile.  Then they get older and there's even more things. Mr Smith is just so thrilled. I'd love to hear about any products that you recommend/absolutely love having. Here is one thing you can do to annoy Mr Smith: go ...

We Remember... All the Time We... Spent Together

My 1-1 days are shortly coming to an end with my oldest who decided to have more time with me and her youngest sibling this past year & I'll forever be grateful for that. I'm never ready for them to grow up and give most their time & attention to everyone else.  Again, we are excited for another phase & this time she gets to be the big kid coming back with more rest & confidence to wrap up her middle school years going part-time for 8th grade. Will busy work burn out still be a concern? Will "learning" in a noisy & crude environment still be a concern? Will losing more of her childhood still be a concern? Yes, yes and yes. However, she knows how to choose good friends, she knows how to work hard, and she knows she enjoys structure & peer competition coming from outside the home. I don't know if she'll push herself to participate more in sports, or find new opportunities elsewhere, but that's the blessings of this life - there are al...