It's all the same, yet different at the same time. Different in the good ways. Normally I don't like the idea of going back in time, but maybe I would repeat that day, our wedding day. Maybe I would change/avoid a few things. But I really just want to enjoy it differently - enjoy it more - remember more. It all happens so fast. They tell you that, but you don't understand it until you're in the car and it's all packed away. My pictures came to life though, and I'm hoping pictures are captured again. It was beautiful and totally me. I don't know how to tell brides to avoid stress and to enjoy the explanations and justifications, but I wish I could. The best part is just enjoying the people. So much happens in one day though. So much happens. And now, to be honest, the best part is unpacking and being at home with him, talking about average things, doing average things, laughing about average things, bickering about nothingness. I love it. I love my life. I am so blessed.
Alexis Jane Smith 04.27.13 - 5:16PM 8lbs 15oz - 22.5 inches brown hair, undetermined (blue) eyes NB clothes are too tight You hate diaper changes You love being swaddled You are a piranha for food Your skin is perfect You sleep better with noises You came out sucking on your fingers But luckily you're not a scratcher Basically, we think you're perfect. First day at home photo Dear Lexi, We couldn't handle holding you inside my stomach for another minute. We made an appointment when the contractions never came. Things were changing, but you were still 7 days late. Maybe we were eager parents, but now that we have you in our arms, we understand why, really understand. You're amazing . By the time we showed up at your 6 AM hospital appointment to be induced, I was already 3.5 cm dilated & 90% effaced & having mild contractions. So mild I thought I might have had high pain tolerance because I didn't feel th...

Comments
Post a Comment